Happy Birthday Alexis!


The older my children get, the harder it is for me to fully enjoy the fact that they are another year old! Oh Alexis, 6 years ago today, I got to hold you in my arms for the first time as a newborn baby! We had the whole medical team there. Uncle Joe and Uncle David waited outside the waiting room door. Daddy of course was with me. We knew you would be on the small side but worried about your health. As soon as you were born you let out a loud cry! I remember a nurse saying something like, "Aint nothing wrong with that little one, she just wanted to be out!'' From that day on you have been a sweet little spirit that has let her opinions be known. And not in a bad way either. I think that's a great skill to have especially since you are my third born! When I held you in my arms I knew right away that you were missing a little buddy in heaven but that is a story for another day. Today I want to let you know that I am so glad that I have the opportunity to be your Mom. You are such a good example to me of Christ like love. You are truly a peacemaker in our home. I love your smile. Even though you are are a Daddy's girl, You will always be my baby girl! 
I love you Alexis!
~Mom

And now a few pictures to remember today by:



Before the Party.




Best Buds Jacob and Oliver

David (8)

Party Games

Boys  with Super Hero Poses 

Dear Friend Melissa

Jacob really loves Autumn

Singing Happy Birthday

Party Guests Having Cupcakes

Opening Presents at home





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the sun?

Family Work

It Takes a Village