“Mom let’s go sledding!”


Jacob loves sledding. Jacob is now the only kid at home during the day. I love snuggling my little guy on the couch. But for some reason he is so full of energy. 


“Mom let’s go sledding!” 



 He settles for me watching him sled.


I also love getting some sunshine in during the winter. We call it sun points. We try and let the sun touch us and then yell, “sun points!” It’s our silly little game but these are the little things that are special. 
They are only ours.


I'm starting to like this whole just one at home thing. 


It was so much harder in Moscow. We lived right across the street from the childcare center. He would watch all of the other kids playing and want to join in. Now we have Mommy School at home, just the two of us. I am really going to miss this time. Thinking back our time in Moscow was special too. It’s not every day that you get to be a teacher in your son’s class. Jacob is the last little Dunson and I find that I enjoy my time so much more with him. I wish I had this patience and understanding when our other children were younger. I guess that’s a benefit of time and maturity. Well...I don't think it's too late.
 My oldest is only ten :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun in the sun?

Family Work

It Takes a Village